Easy Vegan Thai Dinner Peanut Coconut sauce
Broccoli, Tofu and Mung bean Sprouts in Peanut butter and Coconut milk Creamy Sauce
Served with noodles of any kind or cooked brown short grain rice
This is a Must-Try recipe. It’s also a personal favorite.
The peanut butter with the creaminess of the coconut makes a Rich Thick and Aromatic satay sauce.
The dish is a little bit Spicy and a little bit Sweet, with a little bit Crunchiness from the broccoli.
Delicious for all. Perfect for all you peanut-butter lovers.
What you’ll need
5.3 oz. soft Tofu
1½ tbsp. olive oil
1 tbsp. sesame oil
1 red onion
1 clove garlic
3.5 oz. Peanut butter
1 tsp. brown sugar
2½-3 tbsp. soy sauce
A pinch of dried chili flakes or chili powder
7 oz. (200 g) broccoli
2 cups mung bean sprouts
*for tasty garnishing use a few Nana mint leaves
- Let’s cut: Cut the onion in half, and then slice it thinly. Cut the tofu into small cubes. Slice the garlic. Cut the broccoli into bite size pieces.
- In a medium saucepan heat the olive oil, then add the onion and sauté it while stirring for 3 minutes. Add the garlic sauté for a minute.
- Pour the coconut milk into the saucepan, mix gently. While stirring add the peanut butter, sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil and chili.
- Add the broccoli and tofu.
- Once the broccoli softens just a bit, add the sprouts. Cook 5 minutes.
That’s it. Bon appetite!